America’s top provider of biologic water restoration, water reclaim, rain harvest, odor control, and reverse osmosis systems partners with Sparkling Shine Company Ltd. as its Middle East distributor to expand into Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait.
Darien, IL – July 22, 2019 – Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC, a leading provider of biologic water restoration, water reclaim, rain harvest, odor control, and reverse osmosis systems in the United States, announced today it has expanded into the Middle East. The Saudi Arabian distributor, Sparkling Shine Company Ltd., will provide Aqua Bio Technologies access to vehicle wash customers in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait.
“We were really impressed by the water treatment technologies that Aqua Bio Technologies brings to the table,” said Ibrahim Niazy, President of Sparkling Shine Company Ltd. “We believe our partnership will contribute to the Saudi Arabian on-going reforms and its Vision 2030, and will play an important role in spreading the adoption of technologies that conserve the environment.”
“Our partnership with Sparkling Shine Company Ltd. is an important moment for Aqua Bio Technologies as we initiate global expansion by delivering our state-of-the-art water recycling systems to the Middle East,” said John P. Gibney, Vice President and General Manager of Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC. “We expect our entry into the region to emulate the same trajectory of success we have already achieved in North America.”
Aqua Bio Technologies’ groundbreaking water recycling solutions save time, money and the environment. None of its water recycling systems use ozone, UV or chemicals of any kind to control odor. They provide vehicle wash owners with exceptionally clean water with the added benefits of dramatically reducing water and sewer costs. Solutions include:
- Bio Complete: no other treatment system matches the benefits of this water restoration system. It removes the used chemicals out of the water, allowing the water to be used in 90% to 95% of the wash.
- Pro-Limited: for a vehicle wash that doesn’t need complete water restoration, this entry-level system removes solids down to 5 micron (the size of a single human blood cell).
- Pro-Rain: a water harvesting system that collects rainwater from a roof and/or paved lot and uses a vortex separation unit to remove gravel, sticks, leaves and other solids.
- Pro-Air: Naturally eliminates odor without chlorine bleach, air spargers, bubblers or ozone. Changes the microbial environment from anaerobic to aerobic resulting in no odor.
- Bio Softreat: the first vehicle wash industry closed-loop biologic water restoration system that produces spot-free rinse water. When used in combination with the Bio Complete System, its filtration results produce the same qualities and clarity of distilled water.
- Reverse Osmosis: a first-of-kind expandable design that is engineered for capacities ranging from 500 to 36,000 gallons per day.
Visit https://aquabio.co/ to learn more or call 877-881-9141.
About Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC
Founded in 2010, Darien, Illinois-based Aqua Bio Technologies is a leading provider of innovative biologic restoration, water reclaim, rain harvest, odor control and reverse osmosis (RO) systems. None of its solutions use ozone, UV, or chemicals of any kind to control odor – only nature. As the manufacturer of the first vehicle wash industry closed-loop water treatment system, the company is able to deliver a substantial savings in time and money to its customers with dramatic reductions is water and sewer costs.
For more information about Aqua Bio and how our systems are designed to save you and your car wash a ton of money by reusing 100% of the water collected contact us today.